Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

News: 'Dark Knight' Star Christian Bale Arrested In Connection With Assault and Dark Knight Review



Christian Bale turned himself in to London police early Tuesday (July 22), after allegations of assault were made against him.

The "Dark Knight" star, who was in London to promote the film, was allowed to attend the U.K. premiere at a Leicester Square theater Monday night because he made an appointment to turn himself in the following morning. The alleged incident took place on Sunday night at the actor's hotel, the Dorchester on Park Lane, and according to the BBC, involved Bale's mother Jenny and his sister Sharon, who went to the police in Hampshire to make a report.


via MTV.com

Click here for full story



In addition to this, I think that now would be a good time to quickly let you know how i felt about that little summer blockbuster the Dark Knight.
The new Batman film has not-surprisingly broken record after record since it's release, and while i think all the praise and hoopla surrounding the movie is well deserved, I feel that the title is not.
I don't think it was just me, but Batman: The Joker, seems like it would be more appropriate as a nomimer for the 2008 summer season's biggest blockbuster, because I am fully aware of the fact that as i sat there watching that movie, all i wanted was more joker. As i speak to my friends about it, all i hear is about the joker. There are even comics strips about how Ledger's character far overshadows Bale's title role.
Having said that, I would still like to applaud Bale's overall portrayal of the Batman character. while not exactly failing, Keaton and Kilmer's Batmans were softer, more human in their uniform, while Bale turns the Batman into the feared, strong character that he should be.
The unexpected appearance of Two face at in the 'Dark Night' was a nice treat.
One word of advice: Don't take your kids.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

it's too bad that people keep bothering Christian Bale about these rumors, he seems like a solid guy in general

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP