Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Day Crawls on...

Holy Shit has work been kicking my ass lately. My Boss and Sales partner has been in Vegas since Friday for a trade show, which of course leaves me to sit here and pick up all the pieces of his "in-progress" deals while finishing mine. I realize more and more how underpaid I am and it's not exactly fun. I bitch about it constantly. Read for yourself.

My mother leaves to Brazil tomorrow, and I hate when she leaves because my freezer and my supply of high end imported french foods starts to seriously deplete. I am left to eat ramen and steak from winn-dixie which is just so below me. heh.

Fun Links for the day:
- Piepmatzel.de - Love this site's layout, lots of cool links on it
- A Story on how to deal to with life complete with illustrations
- Babies are funny
- Jin - Amazing Illustrations



How shitty would you feel if you got shot with a Hot Pink, Neon Blue and leopard print AR15?
meh.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP