Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Badass: Futures

I started this post with all this intellegent bantor. It originally included my opinion on both Obama and McCain, shit on our failing economy and water powered cars. I was gonna write some college level aggregation of bullshit to fill the page. I guess I got bored with it quickly, because I felt zero regret when I ctrl+a’d half a page’s worth of nothingness with a large vocab and replaced it with this little ditty.

I’ve been stumbling a lot lately. Not like, walking down the street to your house I strip over my shoelace and do the dance of about-to-fall for 10 minutes while moving full speed towards the traffic at the nearest intersection and accidentally slipping in dog shit and landing on my fat ass stumbling, but stumbling. The Internet mesmerizes me.

Pixel Criminal mesmerizes me. Seriously bright, organic shapes and colors and gorgeous, almost feminine design.


So the pixel criminals, right. I see this blog they have, I read it, and I see someone who is making their life doing something that they love to do. And what am I doing? Selling airbrush tattoo systems to theme parks and FEC’s for Airtoo.

Sure its not the worse job ever, Its actually one of the best I’ve ever had, but it leaves me wanting more out of myself, like a teased lover.

So obviously, I’ve been seriously considering what to do about the future of my personal financial stability. Its very hard to predict what is going to happen to me in the course of my later years, and so many factors, economic stability, gar prices, foreign relations, that are bound to affect me, are beyond my control. So I’ve been giving serious thought about what I’m gong to do with this amazing brain and body that I was granted with for the rest of my days.

In the interim of these deep thoughts of mine, I find shit that is as awesome as NOLAF that im in love with and entertained by in equal parts and shit like File Magazine that tickles me in a sweet spot.

Anyways, here is a things to look forward to, in list format for the lazy:

· URL change – possible a domain name all my own?!?
· Awesome new layout – That I’ve been working on instead of working at work
· More links to cool shit
· More stories
· More poems
· More Delicious shit
· And maybe some pictures.


Sign Language - Found Matchbooks

And Now for More Fun:
New Web Pick
Strange Sculptures
Food Gawker
Graffiti Creator

0 comments:

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP