Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Badass: Airbrush Tattoos and why I do what I do

I have a very active social life. Dating a nightlife photographer has its perks, and amongst those are free entry into nightclubs, drink coupons, and the pleasure of meeting about 50-60 new people every day. Of those I usually end up forming actual friendships with about 5 new people a week, most of whom I end up talking to online. I spend a lot of time on the computer, and am online pretty much all day long.

As a result, I often get asked if i have a job, if i work online and then what I do for a living. My answer, is simple and always the same:
"I sell airbrush tattoo systems and supplies".

Usually I'm met with the same response. Most people say "cool" but some people ask me to who or why. Getting asked 'why?' is my favorite of the responses. I seriously love my job. Not only are the people that i work amazingly fun to work with, bickering like a severely disfunctional family most of the time, rick-rolling the shit out of one another on a constant basis, but i deal with some of the coolest customers daily. Theme parks like Busch Gardens, Cedar Fair, and others, clowns that teach me how to ride elephants, carnies that make me candied apples, pigs in blankets and elephant ears, stores that sell crap for children, are just some of the clients that I talk to.

To top it off, i get to airbrush tattoos onto people and have fun while making my moola. When i first started, I seriously laughed at the entire concept. Sell airbrush tattoo they told me. My mind answered with "to who?" and "what tard would spend money on this shit?". A year later, Im well aware of who does, and why. Recently, I wrote an article about Airbrush tattoos that details why it is such an awesome thing.

Every generation has its very own fads and trends that entire groups of people seem inclined to follow. They come and go in a matter of weeks at time. Tattoos are a different kind of fad. An obsession more than a fashion trend, altogether, an art form, a lifestyle. Ironically, their popularity, instead of fading over time as most trends and fads do, has only becomes greater as technology allows for new, safer ways for people to mark themselves. However, there are still plenty of people who dismiss tattoos as an option for one reason or another. They have the desire, but lack in ability because of lifestyle or other factor that deters them from making the commitment
Enter cosmetology. There are many cosmetic forms of temporary tattoos available. The three primary forms are Henna, Water transfers and airbrush tattoos. Each method has its own distinct advantages and uses, as well as its own drawbacks. Henna, while providing a lasting temporary tattoo is difficult to use because its application requires extensive training, the henna itself, extensive preparation and it requires the subject to be forced to sit still for an extended period of time while the Henna paste dries. Waterslides do not give the look or the feel of real tattoos.
Airbrushing combines the look of a real tattoo, but without the permanency and with ease of application and a mass appeal. If you are looking to break into a business that is fun while being profitable, or looking for a something to add to your already existing business, or something to bring your family entertainment center into the new century, airbrush tattoos may be just the thing to consider. Airbrush tattoos typically last anywhere from 5-7 days, depending on the area of skin on which it is applied and the customer’s skin type, they look real, are quick to apply and easy to care for and are proven to generate unbelievable profits.


The company i work for, Airtoo, is pretty big in the niche market. My article, basically a form of publicity for the company and a way for us to advertise without advertise goes on to describe what makes us different, and essentially better.

Body Art by Airtoo™, a company that specializes in the manufacture and sale of airbrush tattoo systems and supplies, that allow anyone to capitalize off the growing popularity of temporary or semi-permanent tattoos. Body Art by Airtoo™ has made it so that there is no artistic talent needed to man a tattoo system and give customers a reason to return.
Body Art by Airtoo™ uses modern technology to turn the art of airbrush tattooing into a practical, profitable, add-on business that can generate substantial revenue. With Turnkey systems, the company can offer an easy solution to an airbrush start-up. The systems operates effectively with minimal managerial supervision and training, allowing businesses in the theme park and amusement industries to be capable of generating high profit margins with little artistic talent. The all-in-one-package approach takes the guesswork out of starting an operation, and allows anyone to begin working with everything they need.
Body Art by Airtoo™ was developed to fill the void of quality and control within the airbrush tattoo industry. They stand alone as the leader in delivering cutting edge technology, unprecedented customer service, simplicity of use, a patented inventory control system (U.S Patent No. 7,249,712) which permits the operation of the business to be run by almost anyone and eliminates shrinkage. These stencils allow for crisp detail and precision application with minimal clean-up that makes the operation of and maintenance simple.


Tattoos have been around for ages, adorned kings and warrior for decades, used as tools of identification, declarations of allegiance for years. But even though, as a trend, they have survived the test of time, that doesn’t mean that yours has to.

Call me, lets do business.
1-800-921-0229
melanie@theenhancegroup.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP