Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Writing: When an english major and speech therapist collide

Mayochup: i LOVE her dress
LaceLeyes: ya im not a fan of sequence like u
LaceLeyes: its just so intense
Mayochup: you mean of sequins?
LaceLeyes: ohhhhhhh
Mayochup: because sequence is like the order that things go in
Mayochup: sequins are sparkly things
LaceLeyes: learning something new everyday its true!
Mayochup: lol
LaceLeyes: well it sonly differs by like one sound!
Mayochup: they are homonyms
LaceLeyes: i used to wear sequins all the times
LaceLeyes: no i dont think they are
LaceLeyes: because those are like see and sea right?
Mayochup: no, but youre ight
Mayochup: theyre not
Mayochup: homonyms share the same spelling and the same pronunciation but have different meanings.
Mayochup: they dont have to sound the same
LaceLeyes: oh and then homophones are something else too
LaceLeyes: oh my god too much 2nd grade spelling class coming back at me!
Mayochup: no, homophones is right
Mayochup: different spelling
Mayochup: same pronunciation
Mayochup: (btw i cant believe were having this conversation right now)
Mayochup: i wanna marry you
LaceLeyes: hahahha
LaceLeyes: homophones only differ in meaning
Mayochup: yes
Mayochup: youre right
LaceLeyes: right
LaceLeyes: HAHA
LaceLeyes: im like putting it all together
Mayochup: homophones can also differ in spelling though
Mayochup: they are homonyms
LaceLeyes: right
Mayochup: no
Mayochup: im confusing myself
LaceLeyes: sew and so
Mayochup: they are homophones
Mayochup: homonyms are spelled the same and sound the same
Mayochup: homophones are spelled the same or different but sound the same
Mayochup: and have different meaning
LaceLeyes: right
Mayochup: Homographs are words that are written the same way but have different meanings and often different pronunciations
Mayochup: so they are homophones
Mayochup: jesus this is too intense for me
LaceLeyes: right because graphemes are letters
LaceLeyes: hahaha
Mayochup: lol
Mayochup: so um, marry me?
Mayochup: like now?
LaceLeyes: english major right?
Mayochup: ill tell kevin he doesnt have to come over
Mayochup: right
LaceLeyes: when an english major and speech therapist collide!
Mayochup: lol!!
LaceLeyes: THAT should be our slogan
Mayochup: we start haing conversations about glottal stops and graphemes
LaceLeyes: HAHAHHAH
Mayochup: jesus were bad
Mayochup: acutally its glottal stops and homophones
LaceLeyes: i can start writing you letters written in phonemes (sounds)
LaceLeyes: instead of alphabetically
Mayochup: i know what phonemes are, thatts an english term too
LaceLeyes: i love doing that actually
Mayochup: do it!! leave me (hope youre ready for this) phonemenal comments!
LaceLeyes: well i can try but i dont have a phonemic alphabet on my computer.
Mayochup: damn it
LaceLeyes: i kinda want david to go home, he’s boring even tho he can sing
Mayochup: cook?
LaceLeyes: oh no i mean not david....that guy in the bottom 3 right now.
Mayochup: oh yea
Mayochup: me too
Mayochup: i didnt like him from the first day
Mayochup: he reminds me of enrique iglesias
Mayochup: and coming from miami that means gay
LaceLeyes: hahah
Mayochup: they are synonyms
LaceLeyes: HAHAHHA

0 comments:

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP