Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Writting: A Day At the Beach


It is saturday, in Florida. It is hot and the sky is clear. There is little to no chance of rain in the forecast. Three friends are driving west in a Hyundai, headed for the coast, Cocoa Beach.

Cindy: We should stop at Flirt, its really cute.
Liza: What is it?
Cindy: Oh, like trashy underwear
Liza: Oh! That does sound cute.

Sitting the sun, the girls continue

Cindy: I have Cosmo. "What spot does you guy secretly really want you to linger on?"
Melanie: Oooh!
Liza: Um, bob, Ill take balls for 300.
Cindy: Balls?
Melanie: Yeah Alex, Ill take 'that place you guy secretly really want you to linger on for 600"
Liza: What is the inside of the asshole?
Melanie: Oh, I'm sorry. The answer we were looking for was taint. We would also have accepted 'that spot between the penis and the asshole'
Cindy: Oh! here, I found the page. Its Nipples. Nipples?!?! NIPPLES!!
Liza: What a freaking let down
Melanie: I already knew that. come on, cosmo, gimme something new.
Cindy: Fuckin cosmo doesnt know shit.

Liza: Hey, listen, i think those guys are getting ready to come talk to us
Melanie: Who, the nerds behind us?
Liza: yeah, so dont be bitches okay? cuz they have beer and I want beer. So no bitchiness. okay? Melanie?
Silence
Liza: And dont be like 'oh, she's single' either.
Cindy: I'm hot
Melanie: Lets go in the water

Liza: Hey guys, jump the waves with me, its fun
Melanie: (wait, what the fuck is that shes doing with her leg)
Liza: Im like, kicking through the waves instead of jumping them
Melanie OH!! you meant like hurdle jumping
Liza: Well, what else would i think?

Cindy: Are those Dolphins
Liza: Do we even have dolphins in florida?
Cindy: you guys, hold up, im not a mermaid like you.
Liza: well youre the most mermaid looking out of all us.

Cindy: Holy shit its still so cold
Liza: Yeah, but its refreshing. Wait. Cindy. Are you crying?!?!?

Back on the beach

Cindy: I wrath of fury in my eyes. Im doomed. I can't see
Melanie: whats wrong with you?
Cindy: The wrath of Fury!!
Liza: splash some regular water on your face
Cindy: I cant see my face
Melanie: Gimme the water bottle. Stand up Cindy.
Cindy: I cant even see the floor. Its the wrat.....
Cindy couldnt finish her statement. I almost drowned her with a water bottle stream of water to the face.

In the Car

Cindy: Damnit, i have nerds all in the bottom of my purse
Melanie: What those guys behind us left you a gift?
Cindy: You guys wants some nerds?
Melanie: Liza, nerds? its got malic acid, can you do malic acid?
Liza: Yeah, ill be with you in a minute.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP