Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Twice-Baked Potato Pizzas

Saturday mornings are always tired and lazy. It takes us 2 hours to get out of bed. I just made lunch, at 3:30.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, my twice baked potato pizzas.


Ingredients:
  • 2 large baking potatoes (2)
  • 1/2 cup sour cream (125ml)
  • 1 cup shredded, Cheddar cheese (250ml)
  • 6 slices pepperoni, chopped (6)
  • 18 slices pepperoni (18)
  • 2 tbsp pizza or pasta sauce (30ml)
  • 2 tbsp butter (30ml)
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:
  1. Scrub potatoes and pierce with all over with a fork.
  2. Wrap potatoes in wet paper towel. Place in microwave on high power setting for 7 minutes or until flesh is tender when pierced. Remove from microwave.
  3. In a microwave safe bowl, melt 1 tbsp of butter, until soft and translucent (about 45 secs). Set aside.
  4. In nonstick skillet add pepperoni and cook on med heat until crisp.
  5. Cut potatoes lengthwise in half. Scoop out flesh, leaving a ¼ inch border, into a large bowl.
  6. Mash potatoes. Add sour cream, ½ cup of the Cheddar cheese, butter, and chopped pepperoni. Season with salt and pepper.
  7. Spoon mixture into potato skins.
  8. Spread thin layer of tomato sauce on potao
  9. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese and pepperoni slices.
  10. Microwave for 3 minutes, or until heated through.

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP