Miss me?

If I told you once, I've told you at least a thousand times that I am a busy girl. So get your fix of me while I'm not posting writing: check out my various tumblrs.

Click for shit i find online. or for personal Photography.

Thanks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Badass: Hatred



I woke up with cramps this morning. I came work and continued to suffer through them. Ive been sitting here feeling generally shitty, having random conversations with random people about things along the lines of Rice, uterus removal and coyotes and hate.

mayochup: i hate you
mayochup: and chocolate
mayochup: and kittens
mayochup: i hate the world right now
mayochup: i hate kisses
mayochup: and cuddles
mayochup: i hate puppies
mayochup: i hate ice cream
kcoll98: why do you hate?
mayochup: because i hurt

My boss keeps telling me i look like a pitiful pile of garbage. I want to choke him with the Mr. Bill bobble head on my desk.

I've decided to list a bunch of shit that annoys me. 25 to be exact. There are more. Enjoy.
1. People who stop in merge lanes
2. People who don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them
3. Shoes that don't come in your size
4. Good TV shows getting canceled
5. broken fingernails
6. People who dont keep their word
7. People who never appreciate the good things you do but point out your faults
8. Non-commiters
9. People who cut you off in merge lanes and then slow down to turn immediately
10. Screaming kids and parents that don't care
11. People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking.
12. Dirty keyboards.
13. Jav standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen.
14. People who go the wrong way in a parking lot.
15. people who take 45 minutes to answer an IM
16. burning cookies because you followed directions
17. Internet lag
18. Movie sequels that are unnecessary.
19. Skinny jeans on men
20. printer jams
21. milk that goes bad before you finish it
22.Caps Lock in text or in email, when PEOPLE SHOUT.
23. Girls who wear way too much make up.
24. People who always have to be right and have the last word.
25. people who talk about nothing but politics

0 comments:

About This Blog

My small contribution to wide world of sharing useless, random, pointless, yet interesting information across the web. A shameless plug for my awesomeness. A collection of random and amazing things.

I write reviews, I write stories, I write about my daily occurences, I complain about everything. I have a few blogs throughout the world, but this one is my favorite, mostly because it's mine.

Feel free to Email The Monster

Words Of Wisdom

Both reading and writing are acts of supreme faith. They are both, in essence, a call to grace, a belief in the miraculous - that we might come to see through stories what we had not previously seen, that we might come to understand what had, before that moment, remained uncertain, undefined. The mask of fiction, of writing and reading stories, does not, in the end, disguise our faces but instead reveals who we really are. In the, stories acknowledge life's difficulty and sadness but insist that we go on anyway, that we always hold to our faith, to our belief in grace.

- John Gregory Brown

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Edits by Monster

Back to TOP